Recently, I have written about HelpChat Cashback Offer – Get ₹25 Cashback On ₹50 Recharge. That is valid for only mobile recharge & bill Payment. It had also more than one promo keys. This is a “HelpChat Postpaid offer.” The only postpaid user will be able to use it. Users can not use it to make mobile recharge or any other. The coupon code will apply to making a bill payment. Here is also more than one promo code to apply. I will show you two codes apply anyone which one you would like. It is valid for all users. It does not matter how much transition you have done.
How To Avail HelpChat Postpaid Offer With 10% Cashback on Payment?
Lets follow the steps below-
- The very first step has to do, You have to create an account. Click here to download the application.
- Once the account has been created please initiate money for bill payment.
- In the nest step, apply this promo code – BILL20 or BILL30.
Both keys have different features. The first one, 20 will be the maximum amount of Cashback and the second one for 30 rupees.
Now complete the final payment and enjoy Cashback. It will credit within some hours. It can also credit instant or will sometime later.
The money will return in the Helpchat wallet. You can use that amount to make any other transitions such as mobile recharge or anything else.
Here are more Cashback offers on Bill payments:
- FreeCharge 90% Cashback Offer – Mobile Recharge & Bill Payment.
- Oxygen Wallet Cashback Offer on Load Money, Recharge and Bill.
- Niki App Offers – Free Credits, Cashback On Recharge and Bill Payment.
Terms & Conditions:
You must have to make a transition of Rs 100. If the amount is less than 100 then code may not work. If you are using BILL20 then Rs 20 will back and on using BILL30, Rs 30 will back.
Airtel users will not be able to do it. There is any expiry date I can tell you. Please make use of it soon. It is valid until stocks are available. The company has all rights to close it anytime. Lets grab HelpChat Postpaid Offer with 10% of Cashback on Postpaid bill payment.
Update [ 23 August 2016 ] – As I checked thia offer again, This is still active.